Information note on the processing of personal data at
1 How to contact us
S.C. IT Smart Systems S.R.L.
Str. Aleea Tibles, nr. 26, sector 6, Bucharest
2 What does our Information Policy cover?
2.1 Our information policy:
• 2.1.1 produces effects from: 25.05.2018
• 2.1.2 is published on: 25.05.2018
2.2 Our information policy applies to:
• 2.2.1 our website: smartfintech.eu
• 2.2.2 our activity of collecting contact data in general.
3 Why and how do we process your personal data?
3.1 We collect your name, email and phone number to contact you according to your willing only.
3.2. We use Google Analytics to generate traffic reports for our site, so we need to analyze some information that may include the IP of the device you visit, the location, the history of the pages you visit.
4 Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
• Decide why data is processed,
• Decide how the data is processed and
• We are responsible for processing your personal data.
5 From whom and how do we collect your personal data?
5.1 We collect your personal data:
5.1.1 Directly from you by explicitly entering it on our site.
5.2 When providing us with your personal information, this is:
• 5.2.1 Allowed and voluntary. You can provide them free: name, email, and phone.
• 5.2.2 Allowed and mandatory. You have to provide them for us to be able to contact you according to your interest.
5.3 Mandatory provision of personal data is:
5.3.1 A requirement for contact
6 What are our legal bases for processing your personal data?
6.1 We process:
• 6.1.1 "Non-sensitive" personal data.
• 6.1.2 "Sensitive" personal data.
6.2 The legal basis for processing your "non-sensitive" personal data is:
• 6.2.1 Your consent.
• 6.2.5 Our or a third party legitimate interest.
We process your personal data based on interests that are
• Real and
Processing your personal data is necessary for the legitimate interests we are pursuing.
Our legitimate interests can be overridden by
• Your interests and
• Your fundamental rights.
We adequately protect your
• Interests and
• Rights and freedoms.
6.3 The legal basis for processing your "sensitive" personal data is that the processing refers to thepersonal data you make yourself clearly public (by entering those on our website).
7 In what situations do we process your personal data?
7.1 We collect personal data from those interested in contacting us.
7.2 We are an enterprise.
7.3 We process your personal data from the private sector.
7.4 We process your personal data in relation to a situation that involves a professional activity.
8 Do we use automated profiling processes and automated decisions?
8.1 We do not use automated profiling processes and automated decisions.
9 About the purposes for which we process personal data
9.1 We process your personal data for the purposes described above.
Our purposes for which we process personal data are
• Present and
9.2 We do not process your personal data for secondary purposes that are incompatible with the primary purposes for which your personal data is originally collected
• Without your prior consent,
• Without a legitimate interest in doing so and
• Without a legal basis.
9.3 We inform you before processing your personal data for secondary purposes
• First of all, if we initially collect your personal data for a primary purpose and
• If our secondary purpose is incompatible with the main purpose.
10 How long do we keep your personal data?
10.1.1 We limit the length of time that personal data are stored to what is required for our processing purposes.
10.1.2 We review the need for further personal data storage: Each year, we analyze data collected and processed to filter, sort and maintain processing only for data where the purpose of the processing is still actual.
10.2 If the retention of your personal data is required for the purposes specified by law, we may retain your personal data.
11 Do we reveal your personal data?
11.1 We do not disclose your personal data to third-party recipients.
11.2 The legal framework on which the disclosure of your personal data to recipients is based is:
11.2.1 Your Consent.
11.3 If in the future we will disclose your personal data to a recipient, then we will inform you about
• The moment of disclosure and
• The name of the recipients.
12 Do we transfer your personal data outside the EU or EEA?
12.1 We do not transfer personal data to countries outside the EU or EEA or to international organizations.